Sensitive Service, Aggressive Advocacy After The Death Of A Loved One
Families who have lost beloved relatives in fatal accidents need support — including attentive, understanding legal representation that can protect their rights.
If this has happened to you anywhere in Georgia or if your loved one was killed in an accident caused by the negligence of others, contact Troy A. Lanier, P.C., in Augusta, Georgia.
How We Can Help
The many benefits that attorney Troy A. Lanier provides to wrongful death clients include:
- 25-plus years of experience in successfully handling personal injury and fatal accident claims
- In-depth investigation into the causes of an accident, and the use of highly trained and experienced experts
- Negotiations with insurance companies representing negligent parties
- Aggressive litigation in court if needed
- Compassionate guidance throughout the legal process
- Responsive personal service that addresses every question and concern along the way
- Counseling and representation on estate matter with probate court proceedings
Troy A. Lanier is uniquely qualified to provide representation in wrongful death cases because a substantial portion of his practice is also devoted to estate and probate issues.
These quality services are delivered strictly on a contingency fee basis. This means that you owe no legal fees unless we win your case — no recovery of damages, no fee.
Providing Compassionate Advice And Guidance
Troy A. Lanier is a lawyer who shows respect and sympathy for your family’s needs at a difficult time, while working forcefully behind the scenes to obtain a settlement or verdict that reflects your many different kinds of losses. Regardless of how the tragedy occurred — a car, truck or motorcycle accident; bicycle or pedestrian accident; premises liability accident or workplace accident — Troy offers legal leadership that brings you peace of mind.