About Troy A. Lanier, P.C.
With more than 25 years of experience as a trial lawyer, Troy A. Lanier is uniquely qualified to represent the interests of personal injury victims, family members mourning a loved one’s wrongful death and parties to estate disputes that may need to be resolved in court.
Troy’s professional accolades include:
- Highest and best possible ranking given for both legal ability and ethical standards by the Martindale-Hubbell rating service
- Multiyear selection to “Super Lawyers” list in Georgia’s personal injury practice
- Selection as one of Georgia’s Rising Stars by Law & Politics, a distinction that only 2.5% of the state’s attorneys receive
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Past president, Augusta Bar Association
- Past president, Young Lawyer’s Club of Augusta
- Former service as vice president of the board of directors of the Georgia Legal Services Program for the State Bar of Georgia
- Consistent inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Georgia Trend and Legal Elite publications
- Fellow, Lawyers Foundation of Georgia
- Founding fellow and sustaining fellow of the Augusta Bar Foundation
For a closer look at Troy’s educational background and career achievements, please click on the attorney biography link below:
Legal Knowledge, Hard Work And Personal Service On Your Side
Mr. Lanier’s practice places special focus on the legal, health care, financial and emotional needs of accident victims with serious and catastrophic injuries; the devastated survivors of wrongful death victims; and families divided by will contests and problematic estates that may require litigation.
Let Us Assist You
Are you still recovering from a serious injury sustained in an accident caused by negligence? Are you continuing to struggle emotionally after a loved one’s tragic death in an accident? Are you fearful that your voice will not be heard during negotiations about a relative’s contested estate? Your free initial consultation at Troy A. Lanier, P.C., can be arranged now by calling 706-550-1941 or by emailing a message to our Augusta law office.